1. I love my last name. My married name that is. I love being able to say my last name to people and they say it back and spell it to me and they get it right. I also love being married and my last name is a reminder of the commitment we made. My maiden name was difficult to spell and even more difficult to pronounce. Maraviov. Muh-raw-vee-ove
2. I bought lavender-scented hand soap. I am usually not a big fan of lavender-scented products but this one is very sweet smelling and I’m really loving it.
8. I found these adorable bee boots for Fern at Ross. I truly couldn’t resist them.
9. I finally realized today that when I tell Fern, “I know,” all she hears is NO. No wonder she gets so grouchy when I say it. #handforehead
10. I found this blog that has tons of free printables for paper toys.